Monday, March 08, 2010

A Day in 2010

I guess i must be the only one posting on this blog this year. (i hope not) This blog was largely forgotten by me(omg) until i decided to google up some things on the net and i re-stumbled upon this blog. It is almost a year since we graduated from our school and i am really glad to say that we have regular meetings with each other. To maintain such a close bond between us as friends is really a treasure that i will keep for the rest of my life, this bond that we have developed over the pass years together would surely be everlasting, looking back on the date that this blog was formed it has been 5 years already aint it? 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010-this year. Time files doesnt it? The joyous time we have spent together and the fond memories that each of us can reflect upon as we continue on this journey called life. Let it be known that you my friends to me are what people call friends forever.

Looking forward, Myself and my own experiences that i have felt this past year. Army as YZ has mention below all took us within its jaws and consumed us into is abyss. This 2 years is a time that we are forced to spent and it is in recoverable. Time is something that i young adult doesnt have, that is in my own opinion of course. Myself having been through BMT it was a self discovering experience, it made me discover somethings about my self that i didnt know or notice and has made me stronger. However i like that self discovery i cant help but scorned at the fact that i had to make that self discovery during this time. Having said that i am glad i am already posted to a unit and will continue serving from that unit. I just hpoe that this 2 years would pass by without a hitch and allow me to continue on my life's journey.

Whats everyone doing now? Needless to say I am serving the nation as well as Eh, YZ, Aaron, Robin, Jeremy. Well we are at different places in this tiny little island Doing the same thing, Serving the nation, as for the girls ZH, LT, YL, EUG, Jess, Trix, MS and the Malay girls i am sure they are all doing well in their lives but i dont really have a say into as what they are doing. As far as my knowledge stretches they are studying, which is good(unlike us guys).

Well i wish everyone all best in their endeavors, in pursuing what they want to pursue and chasing their dreams , i know i am chasing mine. My wish for this blog is that it is not forgotten and that it would be active, Not to be relegated to only waiting for its masters to rediscover it, like what happen to me.

Signed with love,
Desmond

P.S:
Just in case people forget, here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year, Happy Lunar New Year, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Birthdays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, Hari Raya Puasa and Hari Raya Haji. Have a blessed year Ahead.

oh not to forget...
i am planning a Overseas Trip, i hope it is successful ^^

No comments: